Friday, May 15, 2009

Pizza Night with Perry


By Perry Washburn

My pizza books have arrived!

Pizza Night with Perry....24 recipes and 22 cooking class secrets in one little book

From the promo material:

"This amazing little pizza book is full of recipes and tips that will surprise and amaze your Pizza Night guests. Unique taste combinations include: Blueberry Portobello, Apple Prosciutto, Green Bean and Goat Cheese, Salmon Mango Rosemary and Perry's signature Maque Choux with Fresh Corn and Andouille Sausage. Born from creating countless Pizza Nights and teaching dozens of cooking classes, Perry brings you savory doughs, tangy and unusual sauces and unexpected toppings. This little book is a gem!"

Price $20 each. If you are out of town, I will ship them for free. If you are near me, I will give you $5 off your next cooking class.

Contact me: foodisfun@mchsi.com, or perry@perrywashburn.com.

You can send me a check (940 Brentwood Circle, Waukee, IA, 50263), or pay through PayPal:

https://tinyurl.com/oa2blc

1 comment:

The Gardners said...

If you've ever had Perry's pizza, you must have the cookbook! You can make your very own pizza that tastes just like his. My favorite...thin honey crust & the sweet tomato sauce. That way the picky kids can put whatever they want on top. Love it! Thanks, Perry for putting this together.